When the items arrived they looked nothing like what the website showed them to look like and the quality was very poor (the bottom of the dress wasn't even straight).When I contacted them they tried to bribe me saying I should make a new order and tried giving me a discount code.
They said I should try selling the items or give them as gifts instead of returning them. It then cost me a further £15.15 to return the items which I don't believe I am liable for. I believe it is Mart of China's issue as these items are poor quality & unwearable. They have said I will not be refunded this which I think is a disgrace.
I think this company is an absolute joke and should not be allowed to treat their customers this way.I'm very disappointed would recommend everyone not to use this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "The scam company with a fake agent who act as an education consultant, they charge you for up to 10.000£ to graduate in Sheffield Hallam university and Hertfordshire, these teeth,..."
- "Order no: TT1507151149361595 I have ordered 4 items and only received one in the smallest package any one would have seen!! The item I received was of ridiculously low and disgusting..."
- "Always loved the looks of Luminox, couldn't afford one so I payed £15 for a Casio MRW 200H, cos it looked similar! I've had it 3 years +, smashed it..."