Mart Of China - Terrible Customer Service

28 of 88 Mart Of China reviews

When the items arrived they looked nothing like what the website showed them to look like and the quality was very poor (the bottom of the dress wasn't even straight).When I contacted them they tried to bribe me saying I should make a new order and tried giving me a discount code.

They said I should try selling the items or give them as gifts instead of returning them. It then cost me a further £15.15 to return the items which I don't believe I am liable for. I believe it is Mart of China's issue as these items are poor quality & unwearable. They have said I will not be refunded this which I think is a disgrace.

I think this company is an absolute joke and should not be allowed to treat their customers this way.I'm very disappointed would recommend everyone not to use this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 88 Mart Of China reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jack Irina

Jan 04, 2015 #925365 Taipei, Tai-Pei, Taiwan, Province Of China

We are terribly sorry for what happened. What we have offered is just a suggestion because if you ask for a refund you need return the order back and according to our return policy, customer need pay the postage themselves .
It will takes along and it's not worth so we just want to offer another solution for you.
If you are not agree with it, we can have another solution, ok?
Contacting link is http://www.martofchina.com/support.php
Waiting for your reply!

0 0 Reply
jack Irina

Jan 04, 2015 #925363 Taipei, Tai-Pei, Taiwan, Province Of China

If you are not agree with it, we can have another solution, ok?
contacting link is http://www.martofchina.com/support.php
Waiting for your reply!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.