Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Everything I bought on the website broke, within 2 days, the shipping took ages, and nothing I bought fit.It was all way too small.

For example i bought a wool jacket which is like 2 sizes smaller than I ordered, and a owl necklace that they STILL sell, and it broke before i even took it out of the package.

I got a few other things as well that did not turn out how i planned it to, don't order from this company, they are a rip off, and you cannot return anything.It isn't worth the trouble, and you will be very unsatisfied with the outcome.

Review about: Ethnic Style Bronze Owl Shape Metal Necklace.

I liked: Site.

I didn't like: Prices.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $69
Preferred solution Just make it possible for other people who order from the company to be able to have good quality product.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Wow, I own this owl necklace.It was purchased from Primark, UK, approx.

3 years ago. It cost £4 brand new.

Are they just buying old damaged stock from cheap shops like Primark and selling it on?!Ridiculous!

pineapple.neill