Mart Of China - Saw this white dress

47 of 88 Mart Of China reviews

I saw this white dress advertised on Facebook and looked at the Mart of China website, then because of China being in the name decided to put the name into Google immediately I found all the BAD reviews - I would say to prospective customers of any site to check the reviews and then you will know NOT to order from them and waste your money.I am so glad I read all your reviews so I could decide NEVER to use Mart of China.

Also what did I expect when it cost 8 US Dollars that is £5 British Pounds !!!!Primark Quality is probably better quality than Mart of China.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bad reviews

Reason of review:
Annoyed because Mart of China have let so many people down and the dress I liked is too risk to order as it probably will never arrive or if it does it will be abysmal quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #564656 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mart Of China? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
47 of 88 Mart Of China reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Veronica

Jan 26, 2015 #936602

Wait, so you haven't actually placed an order? You're just giving them a negative review because you read other negative reviews...?

2 1 Reply
Cherry White

Jan 31, 2015 #939220 Cwmbran, Monmouthshire, United Kingdom

That is correct Veronica, but I was actually giving sound advice, that due to the problems some customers had experienced that it is wise to check out a company before sending money off.

1 1 Reply
jack Irina

Dec 02, 2014 #909940 Taipei, Tai-Pei, Taiwan, Province Of China

Dear,
I think every company will receive bad reviews, but reviews don't mean everything.
If you have placed orders on our site and really experienced horrible things here, you can say like this and that review will be useful for other customers .But if you have never bought here and just make some comment based on reviews of others i will suspect the objectivity of it.
Any questions, please feel free to contact with us : marketing@martofchina.org We are probably not the best at this moment, but we respect and care for our customers and we will try to be better even to be the best in the future.
Wish you luck

5 2 Reply
CherryWhite

Dec 03, 2014 #910224

Hello
The reason I made the comment was because of the reviews I read and such a lot of negative comments put me in a worried state of mind about the quality and delivery chances from the company.
I am too afraid to spend my money in case my goods do not arrive. I wish you luck too.

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mart Of China. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mart Of China.
Filing a new complaint about
×