Greater London, England
1.2K views 4 comments

I saw this white dress advertised on Facebook and looked at the Mart of China website, then because of China being in the name decided to put the name into Google immediately I found all the BAD reviews - I would say to prospective customers of any site to check the reviews and then you will know NOT to order from them and waste your money.I am so glad I read all your reviews so I could decide NEVER to use Mart of China.

Also what did I expect when it cost 8 US Dollars that is £5 British Pounds !!!!Primark Quality is probably better quality than Mart of China.

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Bad reviews.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Annoyed because Mart of China have let so many people down and the dress I liked is too risk to order as it probably will never arrive or if it does it will be abysmal quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Veronica

Wait, so you haven't actually placed an order? You're just giving them a negative review because you read other negative reviews...?

Cherry White
to Veronica Cwmbran, Monmouthshire, United Kingdom #939220

That is correct Veronica, but I was actually giving sound advice, that due to the problems some customers had experienced that it is wise to check out a company before sending money off.

jack Irina

Dear,

I think every company will receive bad reviews, but reviews don't mean everything.

If you have placed orders on our site and really experienced horrible things here, you can say like this and that review will be useful for other customers .But if you have never bought here and just make some comment based on reviews of others i will suspect the objectivity of it.

Any questions, please feel free to contact with us : marketing@martofchina.org We are probably not the best at this moment, but we respect and care for our customers and we will try to be better even to be the best in the future.

Wish you luck

CherryWhite
to jack Irina #910224

Hello

The reason I made the comment was because of the reviews I read and such a lot of negative comments put me in a worried state of mind about the quality and delivery chances from the company.

I am too afraid to spend my money in case my goods do not arrive. I wish you luck too.