1.3
Turnaround Time

I should have done my research before purchasing from this horrible company.Can't get through via live chat, phone, nor by filling out their "ticket." I called the credit card company and basically while I dispute the charge.

The bottom line is that I will have to pay it in the long run. That's why the company doesn't accept AMEX although they advertise it . All I want to do is return the horrific merchandise.

But, there is no getting through to these people.The phone has an answering machine on it, the "fill out a ticket" doesn't seem to work as I haven't received a response, and live chat is a joke.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with catalogue and stated that there is a room for improvement of modlily clothing and deceit. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mart of china customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Mart Of China needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mart of china customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mart Of China.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments