Washington, Missouri

Ok people that are screwed from Mart of China make sure u keep a papertrail and stay consistant with contacting them.I will contact the bbb the attorney general my attny and my credit card company if they dont do as they say.

They say they will refund all my money..

People keep all ur emails and use them if u have too..I will take down all these review when they credit my 51.00$ back like they say they will below

Review about: Refund Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Sassy
Pomona Park, Florida, United States #929578

I having same issues 2 different orders both too small and phone number is always busy no email address and no return information so no way to contact them! Smart people right!? They better credit my charge card!!

jack Irina

Dear,

Please contact with us directly.

We will apply the refund for you and you can check it in 2-3 working days and during this 2-3 working days please be a little more patient.

We will also send you an email when refund is offered and then, please keep your promise.

We sincerely hope that all the customer contact with us directly so that we can solve the problem as soon as possible .