Mart Of China - Review about Refund Policy from Washington, Missouri

Ok people that are screwed from Mart of China make sure u keep a papertrail and stay consistant with contacting them.I will contact the bbb the attorney general my attny and my credit card company if they dont do as they say.

They say they will refund all my money..

People keep all ur emails and use them if u have too..I will take down all these review when they credit my 51.00$ back like they say they will below

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Refund Policy
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #568427

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mart Of China? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11, 2015 #929578 Pomona Park, Florida

I having same issues 2 different orders both too small and phone number is always busy no email address and no return information so no way to contact them! Smart people right!? They better credit my charge card!!

0 0 Reply
jack Irina

Dec 11, 2014 #914577 Taipei, Tai-Pei

Please contact with us directly.
We will apply the refund for you and you can check it in 2-3 working days and during this 2-3 working days please be a little more patient.
We will also send you an email when refund is offered and then, please keep your promise.
We sincerely hope that all the customer contact with us directly so that we can solve the problem as soon as possible .

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mart Of China. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mart Of China.
Filing a new complaint about