Mart Of China - Review about Online Shopping Experience from Vancouver, British Columbia

67 of 88 Mart Of China reviews

Hi everyone.I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the traffic and was looking for a way to keep my customers on the site longer and hey buy some stuff.

I had heard about Mart of China off Instagram and had a look through their stuff tonight. It was a well made site and so far my only complaint is the high cost of shipping. I've just purchased two dresses and a pair of leggings to test their quality, service and shipping time. I actually had found this blog afterwards doing a little more research on the company.

To be honest it scared me and I even started to head to PayPal to cancel my order. Instead I read just a little more on here and came to the realization that maybe just maybe they are being unfairly persacuted by a competitor as all the major players in this convo are not willing to give a purchase order #.

So for the sake of all those reading this after me and for my own *** curiosity I kept my order :p Stay tuned for the conclusion of my experience with MOC.Cheers

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 23 Yes 23
67 of 88 Mart Of China reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TAG

Nov 07, 2014 #896708

This was Jul 13 have you received your order? How did the process go? How was the quality of the products?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.