Vancouver, British Columbia
3.7K views 4 comments

Hi everyone.I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the traffic and was looking for a way to keep my customers on the site longer and hey buy some stuff.

I had heard about Mart of China off Instagram and had a look through their stuff tonight. It was a well made site and so far my only complaint is the high cost of shipping. I've just purchased two dresses and a pair of leggings to test their quality, service and shipping time. I actually had found this blog afterwards doing a little more research on the company.

To be honest it scared me and I even started to head to PayPal to cancel my order. Instead I read just a little more on here and came to the realization that maybe just maybe they are being unfairly persacuted by a competitor as all the major players in this convo are not willing to give a purchase order #.

So for the sake of all those reading this after me and for my own *** curiosity I kept my order :p Stay tuned for the conclusion of my experience with MOC.Cheers

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Xanadu
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States #1127405

Good Luck w/that

TAG

This was Jul 13 have you received your order? How did the process go? How was the quality of the products?

amssss
Fremont, California, United States #893183

So how was the experience because I want to place an order... but im so unsure

Shari
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #848801

I just placed an order and i need it by August 30...have you recieved your order yet