Mart Of China - Review about Items Delivery in Toms River, New Jersey

71 of 88 Mart Of China reviews

On 04/04/14 I made an order with Mart of China its now 05/23/14 and have yet to receive my items even though I paid for aneearly and fast shipping which was suppose to be the week after I ordered my items I would be collecting them and didn't get ***, I'm beyond pissed at this point, I will report this company and let everyone know how much of a scam they are I will be posting on every social network to let people know and not make the same mistake

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
71 of 88 Mart Of China reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jane

Jun 05, 2014 #824010 Shanghai, Shanghai, China

Dear client
sorry make you wait so long. We're extremely grateful fortelling us your concern and feelings .we take feedback seriously.We fully understand your worry and doubt as a first time buyer.Could you plesae leave your order number here? I will ask the shipping company look into your order. We will also apply partial refund for you as compensation. Hope you feel better and continuing your business with us.
We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific review are lovely to get.It is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable. Thank you again for bring these matter to our attention.
Kindly
Jane
Martofchina Customer Service Manager USA: 001-213 - 9851052 Service@martofchina.com

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.