Naperville, Illinois

All I want is my Size Large coat shipped and I will erase all my reviews.Its not fair that I paid an extra 20$ to have it shipped quicker when they made the mistake and sent a small..

Ive kept all my email ticket numbers responses from them and u should to if u need to seek legal action.Mart of China I expect u to send my size large coat in a timely manner as I paid for expedited shipping and will not pay again!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mart Of China - Saw this white dress Mart Of China "I saw this white dress advertised on Facebook and looked at the Mart of China website, then because of China being in the name decided to put the name into..." Read more Mart Of China - Terrible Customer Service Mart Of China "When the items arrived they looked nothing like what the website showed them to look like and the quality was very poor (the bottom of the dress wasn't even straight)...." Read more Mart Of China - SUCKS Mart Of China "Everything I bought on the website broke, within 2 days, the shipping took ages, and nothing I bought fit. It was all way too small. For example i bought a..." Read more Mart Of China - Review about Refund Policy from Naperville, Illinois Mart Of China "Lets see if they refund like they say they will.. if and when they do I will remove all my reviews. This has been so time consuming and such a..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more