All I want is my Size Large coat shipped and I will erase all my reviews.Its not fair that I paid an extra 20$ to have it shipped quicker when they made the mistake and sent a small..
Ive kept all my email ticket numbers responses from them and u should to if u need to seek legal action.Mart of China I expect u to send my size large coat in a timely manner as I paid for expedited shipping and will not pay again!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Nobel Van Lines! I moved my household goods from Southern Florida. I was beyond outraged when two movers (an older man and a young kid) showed up at..."
- "*** Wide Open West. This is literally the shittiest service I have ever had in my life. Sometimes, I like to relax at the end of the day after work..."
- "I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10). On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been..."