Naperville, Illinois

I need my size Large coat sent out expedited shippin like i paid or i will dispute charges.I paid 19.31 to get in 3 days and u sent a small instead of large.

U said u would refund and i will post that too if u dont make this right. I will remove all my pissed off reviews when u have sent my coat expedited shipping like I paid the first time. Save all your emails!!!

I expect my Large Coat expedited shipping soon or will dispute charges.If i get my coat in size I ordered I will b happy and erase my reviews but I will not pay for more shipping when it was your mistake!!!

Review about: Coat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

tlc
Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #914125

You DO know that this is NOT the site where you contact the company you ordered from...right?

Mart Of China - Saw this white dress Mart Of China "I saw this white dress advertised on Facebook and looked at the Mart of China website, then because of China being in the name decided to put the name into..." Read more Mart Of China - Review about Refund Policy from Naperville, Illinois Mart Of China "Lets see if they refund like they say they will.. if and when they do I will remove all my reviews. This has been so time consuming and such a..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more