Naperville, Illinois

They want me to send pics of item they sent in wrong size.I ordered a large and they sent small.

Even paid an extra 20$ to have it sent in 3 days.

There is no option to send attatchment to link they provided.I will get my money back or right size 1 way or another.

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

i seedumbpeople

Your an idot..for one you posted many reviews about this one issue, two, your a man, what do you need with a woman's coat????

jack Irina

Dear,

We totally understand your feelings and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I remember that yesterday you sent a ticket about this issue and our customer service asked for the pictures of it.

There are 3 options for attaching pictures below the ticket if you can't find it you can also send email to us.

But now, i have checked the pictures and it's our fault.

Please login your store account, reply the ticket so that we can offer the refund for you. Waiting for your reply. Have a nice day!

jack Irina

Dear,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused,i remember you, yesterday you submit a ticket on the website and my colleague has replied and asked for the picture of the size inside.

Customers can attach pictures below the ticket, if you can't find the option you can also contact with us through email.

But now, i have checked the picture you attached here so we will offer refund. please login your account and reply the ticket before and we will offer the solution. Ok?

Waiting for your reply!