Mart Of China - Review about Clothing from Naperville, Illinois

43 of 88 Mart Of China reviews

They want me to send pics of item they sent in wrong size.I ordered a large and they sent small.

Even paid an extra 20$ to have it sent in 3 days.

There is no option to send attatchment to link they provided.I will get my money back or right size 1 way or another.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clothing
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #567477

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mart Of China? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 88 Mart Of China reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
i seedumbpeople

Mar 27, 2015 #964372

Your an idot..for one you posted many reviews about this one issue, two, your a man, what do you need with a woman's coat????

0 2 Reply
jack Irina

Dec 09, 2014 #913552 Taipei, Tai-Pei, Taiwan, Province Of China

Dear,
We totally understand your feelings and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I remember that yesterday you sent a ticket about this issue and our customer service asked for the pictures of it.
There are 3 options for attaching pictures below the ticket if you can't find it you can also send email to us.
But now, i have checked the pictures and it's our fault.
Please login your store account, reply the ticket so that we can offer the refund for you. Waiting for your reply. Have a nice day!

0 1 Reply
jack Irina

Dec 09, 2014 #913546 Taipei, Tai-Pei, Taiwan, Province Of China

Dear,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused,i remember you, yesterday you submit a ticket on the website and my colleague has replied and asked for the picture of the size inside.
Customers can attach pictures below the ticket, if you can't find the option you can also contact with us through email.
But now, i have checked the picture you attached here so we will offer refund. please login your account and reply the ticket before and we will offer the solution. Ok?
Waiting for your reply!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.