I returned the 2 dresses i purchased back after I saw that they do not look like on the picture at all and that the material was pure plastic.I paid for the dresses cca 39$, paid by myself return shipping cca 15$ (after I spoke with a customer service agent about everything; that I would rather pay for return shipping and receive 39$ refund then keep the goods and receive only 60% of those 39$ back), the company did not notify me at all about receiving my goods- I had to contact God knows how many times a customer service agent whose English was very poor, and then the company returned to me only 26$?!?!

This is fraud!!!

This company should not be allowed to operate in any country!!!!I urge everyone to file an official complaint like I will, to make them stop robbing people!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. jurcicm is overall dissatisfied with Mart Of China. The most disappointing about dress at Mart Of China was no refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mart Of China.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mart Of China to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments