Mart Of China - Ordered 2 male coats, female coats sent and extremely small size.

I ordered two male coats but when the order arrived, two female coats were sent. In fact, it was boldly written on the box. In addition, the coats are of inferior quality and were extremely small. My arms could not go into the sleeves, even when i am naked.

I complained and got the following feedback, which i copied verbatim below:

Me: I ordered for male 2 coats as you would find in the order number, bit received two female coats. This is unacceptable.

Adminstrator (Customer Support) At :11/25/2014 yes, you ordered male coats. how do you know it's for female? are they in small size?

Me: At :01/06/2015 Yes. They are very small. I could not wear them.

Adminstrator(Customer Support) At :01/06/2015 As for the one you received, if you really cannot wear them, I suggest giving others as a gift or selling them on line. you will sell them at good price. what do you think about it?

Me: At :01/07/2015 Giving them as gifts? Was that the purpose for which I bought them? Selling them to who? Your suggestions are irresponsible, I am sorry. Please, let me have an address to send the items to and refund my money.

Adminstrator(Customer Support) At :01/07/2015 Customers shall only return by post office or registered mail, in case of tax and duty in China. Any tax is charged, customers pay for it. Your RMA is M1411160756028776 please write this number in the Remark column. Below is our address : Room281, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong , Shanghai, 201206, China phone, 15021369810 After you send it back, please offer us the tracking number. we will refund item value only after getting your returned items, please notice that Thank you.

How could i pay for your errors? I am expected to pay to send the items back to China and also all the taxes and levies. I am not as *** as this company think i am. This is fraud per excellence.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jack Irina

Jan 11, 2015 #929720 Leeds, England

This is the customer service of
We are so sorry that we may sent you the wrong style ,how about that you send a picture of the item to service@martochina ? we will check the picture carefully and give you a good solution.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mart Of China. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mart Of China.
Filing a new complaint about