100% full

I ordered two male coats but when the order arrived, two female coats were sent. In fact, it was boldly written on the box. In addition, the coats are of inferior quality and were extremely small. My arms could not go into the sleeves, even when i am naked.

I complained and got the following feedback, which i copied verbatim below:

Me: I ordered for male 2 coats as you would find in the order number, bit received two female coats. This is unacceptable.

Adminstrator (Customer Support) At :11/25/2014 yes, you ordered male coats. how do you know it's for female? are they in small size?

Me: At :01/06/2015 Yes. They are very small. I could not wear them.

Adminstrator(Customer Support) At :01/06/2015 As for the one you received, if you really cannot wear them, I suggest giving others as a gift or selling them on line. you will sell them at good price. what do you think about it?

Me: At :01/07/2015 Giving them as gifts? Was that the purpose for which I bought them? Selling them to who? Your suggestions are irresponsible, I am sorry. Please, let me have an address to send the items to and refund my money.

Adminstrator(Customer Support) At :01/07/2015 Customers shall only return by post office or registered mail, in case of tax and duty in China. Any tax is charged, customers pay for it. Your RMA is M1411160756028776 please write this number in the Remark column. Below is our address : Room281, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong , Shanghai, 201206, China phone, 15021369810 After you send it back, please offer us the tracking number. we will refund item value only after getting your returned items, please notice that Thank you.

How could i pay for your errors? I am expected to pay to send the items back to China and also all the taxes and levies. I am not as *** as this company think i am. This is fraud per excellence.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and bad material. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of coat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $93. Mart Of China needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mart Of China.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

jack Irina
Leeds, England, United Kingdom #929720

Hello,

This is the customer service of martofchina.com.

We are so sorry that we may sent you the wrong style ,how about that you send a picture of the item to service@martochina ? we will check the picture carefully and give you a good solution.