Virginia Beach, Virginia

I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it to someone who had a daughter that would fit in it, and order another one.

Second time around, I ordered the coat (accidentally set up two orders by clicking off of the page and then coming back, but I canceled that one), paid, and then waited for 23 days (since it was around Chinese New Year) for it to arrive. When it never came in the mail, I checked the site and saw that the order had been marked as "Canceled: Unpaid/unshipped" I went back to my emails and pulled out the invoice showing that it had been paid for, went to my bank account and searched for the amount. I found that it had been withdrawn, but never refunded, so I contacted the site via a ticket. I waited a couple of days for a response and never received one. Then, I happened to find that the money that should have been refunded to my bank account was placed on my account like a sort of "store credit" so to speak.

Annoyed, I attempted to order the coat a third time since my money was stuck on the site anyway. This time, it has been three days since I made the order, the order is still sitting on "Waiting Confirm/Paid/unshipped" and I have yet to receive the email or phone call that I need to "confirm" my order. I sent in another ticket; it has gone 48 hours without reply (they claim that they will reply within 24 hours). I just tried to call the place during their posted business hours, and my call went straight to a voice mail that only said, "The person you are trying to call is not available. Leave a message after the beep". Needless to say, I chewed the voicemail out. I have sense told them to either ship my merchandise or give me a refund. After a freaking month, I really don't care which it is. By the time I get my coat (if it get it, that is) it is going to be summer anyway.

Review about: Coat.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Failed to deliver, Canceled order without notice, No refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $61
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.