Mart Of China - Order paid for, and then marked as "unpaid/unshipped" by company, money never returned.

10 of 88 Mart Of China reviews

I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it to someone who had a daughter that would fit in it, and order another one.

Second time around, I ordered the coat (accidentally set up two orders by clicking off of the page and then coming back, but I canceled that one), paid, and then waited for 23 days (since it was around Chinese New Year) for it to arrive. When it never came in the mail, I checked the site and saw that the order had been marked as "Canceled: Unpaid/unshipped" I went back to my emails and pulled out the invoice showing that it had been paid for, went to my bank account and searched for the amount. I found that it had been withdrawn, but never refunded, so I contacted the site via a ticket. I waited a couple of days for a response and never received one. Then, I happened to find that the money that should have been refunded to my bank account was placed on my account like a sort of "store credit" so to speak.

Annoyed, I attempted to order the coat a third time since my money was stuck on the site anyway. This time, it has been three days since I made the order, the order is still sitting on "Waiting Confirm/Paid/unshipped" and I have yet to receive the email or phone call that I need to "confirm" my order. I sent in another ticket; it has gone 48 hours without reply (they claim that they will reply within 24 hours). I just tried to call the place during their posted business hours, and my call went straight to a voice mail that only said, "The person you are trying to call is not available. Leave a message after the beep". Needless to say, I chewed the voicemail out. I have sense told them to either ship my merchandise or give me a refund. After a freaking month, I really don't care which it is. By the time I get my coat (if it get it, that is) it is going to be summer anyway.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No refund

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #600017

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mart Of China? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
10 of 88 Mart Of China reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mart Of China. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mart Of China.
Filing a new complaint about
×