Mart Of China - Order paid for, and then marked as "unpaid/unshipped" by company, money never returned.
I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it to someone who had a daughter that would fit in it, and order another one.
Second time around, I ordered the coat (accidentally set up two orders by clicking off of the page and then coming back, but I canceled that one), paid, and then waited for 23 days (since it was around Chinese New Year) for it to arrive. When it never came in the mail, I checked the site and saw that the order had been marked as "Canceled: Unpaid/unshipped" I went back to my emails and pulled out the invoice showing that it had been paid for, went to my bank account and searched for the amount. I found that it had been withdrawn, but never refunded, so I contacted the site via a ticket. I waited a couple of days for a response and never received one. Then, I happened to find that the money that should have been refunded to my bank account was placed on my account like a sort of "store credit" so to speak.
Annoyed, I attempted to order the coat a third time since my money was stuck on the site anyway. This time, it has been three days since I made the order, the order is still sitting on "Waiting Confirm/Paid/unshipped" and I have yet to receive the email or phone call that I need to "confirm" my order. I sent in another ticket; it has gone 48 hours without reply (they claim that they will reply within 24 hours). I just tried to call the place during their posted business hours, and my call went straight to a voice mail that only said, "The person you are trying to call is not available. Leave a message after the beep". Needless to say, I chewed the voicemail out. I have sense told them to either ship my merchandise or give me a refund. After a freaking month, I really don't care which it is. By the time I get my coat (if it get it, that is) it is going to be summer anyway.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Failed to deliver
- Canceled order without notice
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two male coats but when the order arrived, two female coats were sent. In fact, it was boldly written on the box. In addition, the coats are of..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "I tried this Proactiv 3-step system and it ruined my skin. Proactiv was the only products I was using, and I followed all the directions carefully and even tested it..."
- "As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area. On Sunday the 14th I selected the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."