I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it to someone who had a daughter that would fit in it, and order another one.

Second time around, I ordered the coat (accidentally set up two orders by clicking off of the page and then coming back, but I canceled that one), paid, and then waited for 23 days (since it was around Chinese New Year) for it to arrive. When it never came in the mail, I checked the site and saw that the order had been marked as "Canceled: Unpaid/unshipped" I went back to my emails and pulled out the invoice showing that it had been paid for, went to my bank account and searched for the amount. I found that it had been withdrawn, but never refunded, so I contacted the site via a ticket. I waited a couple of days for a response and never received one. Then, I happened to find that the money that should have been refunded to my bank account was placed on my account like a sort of "store credit" so to speak.

Annoyed, I attempted to order the coat a third time since my money was stuck on the site anyway. This time, it has been three days since I made the order, the order is still sitting on "Waiting Confirm/Paid/unshipped" and I have yet to receive the email or phone call that I need to "confirm" my order. I sent in another ticket; it has gone 48 hours without reply (they claim that they will reply within 24 hours). I just tried to call the place during their posted business hours, and my call went straight to a voice mail that only said, "The person you are trying to call is not available. Leave a message after the beep". Needless to say, I chewed the voicemail out. I have sense told them to either ship my merchandise or give me a refund. After a freaking month, I really don't care which it is. By the time I get my coat (if it get it, that is) it is going to be summer anyway.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Mart Of China and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $61 and wants Mart Of China to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service, failed to deliver, canceled order without notice and no refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mart Of China coat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments