I bought some dresses from them and found out they are not like the photos on their website; they are cheaply made, cheap materiel, the worst is that some dress you can't even try it on, because the size is not actual size, as for size medium, the dress I received that it may be fit to 5 year old girl.

I called them, the woman on the phone told me that the cloth I bought should not like the photo on their web, because those photo's clothing made in Korea, they just copied it and made them in China, so it should be different than the photo, then she said; "besides, if you want buy the one like the photo, you have to pay a lot!" Well, my answer was, you know you are selling cheap and bad quality clothing, why you show expensive clothing on your website? I told her it is dishonest business you company doing!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mart Of China. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mart Of China.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mart Of China to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments