1.8

Agreed! The sent me a poorly made dress.

It didn't even have the same pattern as the photo. They tried to get me to keep the dress because it's too expensive to ship back. It costs about as much as the dress. They offered me a $5 credit to use on their site as compensation.

I declined because I don't intend on ordering from them again. Now they are saying I may have to pay for any duty tax in China. They don't mention this in their return policy. And even though technically the dress is the wrong dress they won't fully refund me.

60% is all they'll give me minus any duty tax which could be as much as the dress!!! Ugh never again will I order from these types of sites!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mart Of China. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mart Of China.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Mart Of China to other companies on our site.

Comments