I need my size Large coat sent out expedited shippin like i paid or i will dispute charges.I paid 19.31 to get in 3 days and u sent a small instead of large.

U said u would refund and i will post that too if u dont make this right. I will remove all my pissed off reviews when u have sent my coat expedited shipping like I paid the first time. Save all your emails!!!

I expect my Large Coat expedited shipping soon or will dispute charges.If i get my coat in size I ordered I will b happy and erase my reviews but I will not pay for more shipping when it was your mistake!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #914125

You DO know that this is NOT the site where you contact the company you ordered from...right?

Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Mart Of China - Coat Review from Naperville, Illinois Mart Of China "All I want is my Size Large coat shipped and I will erase all my reviews. Its not fair that I paid an extra 20$ to have it shipped quicker..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more