4.2
Additional Fees

Your dresses are very adorable. The ones I ordered fit very sexy except the length, it was to short.

I rather for my dresses to be knee length because I've a very small waist and wide hips. Every dress I ordered was to short except 2. I was very disappointed only because I couldn't wear them not because I didn't love them.

I've been thinking about placing another order before July 4th, 2015 on one occasion. I would like for a representative to give me a call to discuss this matter so this mistake will not happen again before I place my next order.

This person wrote the review because of "problems with dress length only" of dress from Mart Of China. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Mart Of China to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most catelogue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mart Of China for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments