3.2K views
2.6

just wanted to post a notification to anyone who has dealt with mart of china they are changing their domain name so buyer beware they have poor business practice.i wish i had discovered this website before doing business with them they are bullies and evasive.

their shipping is overly expensive, i could have used their basic shipping instead of upgrading. they don't answer to response in a resolution fashion or as if they have any clue at all. i had to get paypal involved just to get my items sent to the states.

their response to a formal complaint was "so sorry" how does that make a pissed of consumer feel like they even care.they dropped the ball immediately after my payment was cleared.

their new domain name will be MODLILY.COM for anyone who are big web shoppers.

This reviewer shared experience about "more than one describes my reason for being pissed off.a)poor customer service b)delivery c) order processing" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. bbkisha62 is overall dissatisfied with Mart Of China. The most disappointing about domain name at Mart Of China was delivery and false reviews on website Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mart Of China.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mart Of China to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #998146

DO NOT order from this website you'll either never recieve the item or i lt will come and not fit or be nothing like the picture!The website Modlily.com is also in association with roswe.com and rosegal.com they are ALL the same people.

They have about 10 other websites that are all fraudulent!

As you may notice these websites i listed above all sell most of the same exact things!Dont waste your money

London, London, United Kingdom #963994

The dresses on their site are not as advertised the reviews are fake, I wrote a review and it was never published! When I said I want to return the dress they said is better for me to give it as a gift or sell it on ebay!

They still haven't provided the return address and the shipping lasted more than a month.

Rochester, New York, United States #951265

Wonderful. It's been 13 days sense I got my stuff and it's all paid for.....I've never evperienced this much time of wait. Definitely doing research before I order online again.

Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom #948382

wish i had read this before i ordered my items meahh week 1 and feel for the quicker shipping ( must be a peddle boat upgraded to a rubber dingy well i might get my items by chrimbo :)

to daz #952329

ship on 2/11 and still have not received the items as of 2/28 must be on a slow boat from China.

Long Beach, Mississippi, United States #947439

Thanks for that update! I found a shirt I thought was gorgeous and wanted to look up the domain because I had a terrible experience with Mart of China.

San Diego, California, United States #946124

Modlily.Com are a piece of ***.I recommend everyone NOT to order from here its been 1 month and I haven't recieved my order and I contacted them 1 and a half weeks ago n they told me to wait 10 days so I did .

I contacted them again thru email cause they don't even have a real phone to Contact them. So I contacted them yesterday and I just got an email today saying that I should wait 3 to 7 weeks more to get my order wth..smh..

so BEWARE DON'T ORDER UNLESS U WANT TO LOOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THESE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE.

THIS IS WHAT THE WROTE TO ME:

------------------------------------------------------------

Adminstrator(Customer Support) At :02/04/2015

Hello, the tracking number is ××××× I tracked for you, below is the latest information. 2015-01-24 05:16 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. Don’t worry.

Once the parcel arrives your destination, the information will be updated. Also, I urged the shipping company to update. As you choose the flat rate shipping, it is slow. Usually it takes about 10-20 working days.

I'm so sorry that you need more patience to wait it. Thank you for understanding in advance. --------------------------------------------- Adminstrator(Customer Support) At :02/15/2015 Thanks for contacting us, you paid for free shipping, which is China post.

So local post office is the...

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #944903

Shoddy workmanship told me to expensive to ship back "sell on line you make be money." Spent $160 they offered $28 online credit on modlily will never deAL with them again

to ramed #947334

This company is attached to Wish & Sammydress.com.They have at least 10-15 different websites - all fraudulent.

Had to involve PayPal to get a refund from Sammydress.

Thank goodness I didn't pay via bank!Check Sammydress Beware on Facebook also scamadviser for more details.

Did you receive anything from them?

I have paid for my order but they answered me that the payment has not been confirmed because my credit card looks dangerous. They took the money from the credit card but I suppose I will not receive anything from them.