Canc, Quintana Roo

Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina.My last order was made on January 4, 2015.

There´s a lot of waiting for my package to arrived.....but finally it just arrived last March 25, 2015. It tooks me 2 monts and 20 days of waiting but when the package arrive to my home door , it´s like a surprise. I lived in Quintana Roo Mexico so it is quite far from asia. Just be patient guys...the reason why it takes long for the package to arrived is that martofchina uses CHINA POST OFFICE to deliver the order and it will arrive through your LOCAL post office.

Quite lousy but since it is free delivery and the product is cheap....they can not afford to send them through FEDEX or DHL.

In my behalf, i do understand MARTOFCHINA.(LOLITA ESTOSE GARCIA )

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of positive experience. Mart Of China needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mart Of China.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments