Canc, Quintana Roo

Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina.My last order was made on January 4, 2015.

There´s a lot of waiting for my package to arrived.....but finally it just arrived last March 25, 2015. It tooks me 2 monts and 20 days of waiting but when the package arrive to my home door , it´s like a surprise. I lived in Quintana Roo Mexico so it is quite far from asia. Just be patient guys...the reason why it takes long for the package to arrived is that martofchina uses CHINA POST OFFICE to deliver the order and it will arrive through your LOCAL post office.

Quite lousy but since it is free delivery and the product is cheap....they can not afford to send them through FEDEX or DHL.

In my behalf, i do understand MARTOFCHINA.(LOLITA ESTOSE GARCIA )

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of positive experience. Mart Of China needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mart Of China.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Mart Of China - Saw this white dress Mart Of China "I saw this white dress advertised on Facebook and looked at the Mart of China website, then because of China being in the name decided to put the name into..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more