1.5K views

MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE.

Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste my money on their cheap products. All the 8 dresses in description say that they material s cotton and none of them was cotton. cheap material and VERY BAD tailored.

PLEASE EVERYONE "DO NOT TRUST THE REVIEWS ON THE ITEMS THEY ARE ALL FAKE REVIEWS"

I tried to write my review but it not allowing me.

The items are not nice or good to wear or even give as gifts VERY BAD AND CHEAP MATERIAL

And I even tried calling the customer service many times on the time they say they are available but even the number is fake it keeps on going to voice mail.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Reason of review: Not as described AT ALL, Poor customer service, Received VERY late.

I didn't like: Very bad, Fales describtion, False reviews on website, Bad material.

Had an Experience with Mart Of China?

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #964369

I really like the blue dress for everyday type wearing...its pretty

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #936804