Mart of China online company false advertising
Mart of China is an online China company selling clothes online which I had numerous issues with. Setting aside the smaller ones and only concentrating on four major issues:
Firstly, false advertising. They advertised a jacket as leather. Made of leather. So I bought it. I arrived (it arrived almost a month later although I was charged for UPS) and it wasn't leather! I chatted online with the supplierr and they confirmed it was PVC and when I said it was false advertising, was merely told "ok, we'll remove the leather from the description". I don't want PVC, my skin can't breath in it.
Secondly, another item which arrived was of a totally different product. After taking pictures of the product and sending it to them, they admitted the blouse I ordered was out of stock so they substituted with a tube. I don't wear tube and don't want it.
Thirdly, I asked for refund of the two items and they refused. Still in dispute after 3 weeks.
I wrote a number of reviews of the clothing I bought (15 pieces) and obviously the bad reviews failed to be published on their site.
Lastly, they overcharged for shipping costs. They probably charged me for around 6kg but the actual weigh was only 4kg.da10f15 review #317939
You may also like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."
- "I am sitting in the at&t store in port saint lucie and there are 54 people in here and the rep behind me is talking about hockey INSTEAD OF HELPING..."
- "The same thing happened to us with the same exact number of Folio Oyster colored chairs which we purchased seven years ago and about two years ago they started to..."
- "I went to the Meifer store in Reynoldsburg, Oh, #212. I was going to buy boneless skinless chicken *** which were marked .79 per pound, however the total p[rice was..."
- "1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days 2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the..."
- "Hi there,About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month..."
- "I am very disappointed in the Disney Company, They make a movie Starring Tinker Bell as a Fairy. If you look at the original Peter Pan Movie you will notice..."