Mart of China online company false advertising
Mart of China is an online China company selling clothes online which I had numerous issues with. Setting aside the smaller ones and only concentrating on four major issues:
Firstly, false advertising. They advertised a jacket as leather. Made of leather. So I bought it. I arrived (it arrived almost a month later although I was charged for UPS) and it wasn't leather! I chatted online with the supplierr and they confirmed it was PVC and when I said it was false advertising, was merely told "ok, we'll remove the leather from the description". I don't want PVC, my skin can't breath in it.
Secondly, another item which arrived was of a totally different product. After taking pictures of the product and sending it to them, they admitted the blouse I ordered was out of stock so they substituted with a tube. I don't wear tube and don't want it.
Thirdly, I asked for refund of the two items and they refused. Still in dispute after 3 weeks.
I wrote a number of reviews of the clothing I bought (15 pieces) and obviously the bad reviews failed to be published on their site.
Lastly, they overcharged for shipping costs. They probably charged me for around 6kg but the actual weigh was only 4kg.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "I need my size Large coat sent out expedited shippin like i paid or i will dispute charges. I paid 19.31 to get in 3 days and u sent a..."
- "I decided to join eHarmony - finally, after chatting with my best friend - she had just joined, bit the bullet also! I spent the time answering questions adding pics then..."
- "I am having the worst experience of my life by dealing with AV Jennings. Sales rep was nice and all good - saying how good AVJ is and will be..."
- "Hi, we are just spreading the information on ibogaine. A separate study conducted in 2000 tested ibogaine on heroin-addicted human subjects and confirmed a lot of the previous analysis, stating..."
- "Bought a remote control boat. It showed up with a broken battery charger, and a leaky speed controller in the boat. Submitted a warranty/return ticket. They responded asking for photos,..."
- "We bought two tix to Paris from US six months ahead of time. We carefully selected our seats, together, window, near the front, so we could have a comfortable flight...."
- "My husband and I stayed two months at this property, as I out processed for relocation. Property Name: Oklahoma City North (EDM) Property Address: 2221 South Broadway West, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 Property Phone:..."